"By all that is holy! Do you see that enemy over there?"
* I love the followers and the five (okay, ten) heroes. Especially Lyndon and the narcissistic but cheerful and kind Wizard. And Kormac, the righteous and hilarious templar. And the wise and friendly Witch Doctor. The broody Severus Snape... Edward Cullen... I mean, Demon Hunter. And the noble Barbarian, even if she has a stick stuck up her *ss.
* The combat system is very, very entertaining.
* Adding the blacksmith and the jeweler to the game was a very good idea. And of course, everyone loves Shen.
* Looting isn't as fun as it was in the previous games.
* Boring, recycled locations. (But at least they're breathtaking.)
* The story is disapponting. I know, an overwhelming percent of the players skip the cutscenes and conversations anyways, and the Diablo games have never been about the great story, but come on. Azmodan and Pobre Diabla who just couldn't shut the f*** up? Belial? Maghda and the other budget bosses?